Parks & Recreation Opportunities
MONTICELLO and DREW COUNTY
McCloy City Park
- Henley Street. Park includes children's play equipment, one large and one small pavilion, grills for outdoor cooking, a walking track, a swimming pool and public restrooms. Adjacent to Babe Ruth baseball complex and an additional baseball field. A park curfew is set at 11:00 pm. Pavilions may be reserved for private parties.
Monticello Municipal Swimming Pool
– Located within McCloy Park at 186 Henley Street.
Western Pines Mini Park
– This municipal park is located on the north side of Western Pines Subdivision on Meadowview Drive. Park includes a pavilion, outdoor cooking grill, and a limited amount of playground equipment. Wooded area, very scenic. Pavilion may be reserved for private parties.
– This municipal park is located on North Larkin Street, just off US Highway 278 East. The park includes a baseball complex, playground equipment, a pavilion and a Splash Pad which was opened in 2011. A park curfew is in effect at 11:00 pm nightly.
Recreation & Sports
Monticello Sports Complex
– This municipally owned complex is home to soccer fields, softball fields, baseball fields, a concession complex and playground equipment suitable for small children.
The facililty is located on US Highway 278, approximately 8 miles west of Monticello.
Timberlodge Entertainment Center
– This privately owned business offers bowling, pool, and other recreational games.
Great snack bar.
Located at 267 Highway 425 North. P.870.367.5393
Malco Cinema 6
–This cinema offers corporate rentals, group rates and video arcade games.
Located at 120 Dearman Drive, behind Holiday Inn Express P.870.367.2219 or www.malco.com
On Monticello Lake